GUARDTECH PTY LTD Pty Ltd is a privately-owned Australian company that specialises in providing security products and services.
Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients. Guardtech is committed to effective implementation of the Integrated Management System (IMS) in compliance with the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Standard. We are also committed to:
- Protect the environment and adopt sustainable practices throughout our operations to make Australia a cleaner, safer and healthier place for future generations.
- Fulfil our environmental legal obligations.
- Identify and comply with the environmental obligations which have been agreed to with suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Prevention of pollution of the environment from normal, abnormal or emergency conditions by means of adequate operational controls and an emergency preparedness plan. In the context of our organisation, the primary focus is on minimising wastes produced by our office and warehouse.
We achieve this by:
- Setting and reviewing environmental objectives
- Introducing a continuous improvement process to assess and implement environmental initiatives, measure and review our progress in line with our objectives. Managed through the Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Committee meetings.
- Developing of environmental purchasing criteria that specifies environmental requirements for key purchased goods and services.
- Minimising the creation of waste and wherever possible establish a use for such waste. Achieved through encouraging creative ways.
- Ensuring, where practicable, all company operated vehicles and equipment are as environmentally and fuel efficient as reasonably possible.
- Continually improve the environmental management system to enhance our environmental performance. Managed through the SHE Committee that meets regularly.
- Ensure the policy is communicated to our employees, suppliers, contractors and other interested parties. A copy of the policy is also included in our Induction process and on our website.
- Educate our staff and wherever possible encourage our customers to adopt similar strategies. Established through regular communication and discussion to establish agreed improvement plans and timelines.
This policy is available to all interested parties, upon request.
Chief Executive Officer