If you’re going to invest in a security system for your business, it makes sense to get the most out of it. That’s why it is important to factor in regular maintenance of your security equipment and systems. Failing to do this potentially leaves your business at risk and could create problems with insurance claims.
Today’s increasingly sophisticated systems need the attention of professionals to ensure optimum performance. With over 20 years in the security systems industry, Guardtech has the specialist knowledge to keep your equipment performing at its best.
All our technicians are qualified security advisors who are licensed, insured and registered to carry out installations and repairs on a wide range of brands, so that your business is protected as effectively as possible at all times.
We support and maintain alarm systems, CCTV cameras, access control, storage media, PIRs, batteries, card readers and supporting infrastructure. With Guardtech specialists handling your security systems maintenance, you can be confident that your business security is in safe hands.
- Recode and reprogram your existing alarm system
- Service faulty CCTV equipment
- Replace faulty alarm sensors and alarm components
- Assist you in using and getting the most from your security system
- Alarm battery replacement
- Upgrade and expand your current security system
- Troubleshoot technical issues