If you’re going to invest in a security system for your business, it makes sense to get the most out of it. That’s why it is important to factor in regular maintenance of your security equipment and systems. Failing to consider security system maintenance potentially leaves your business at risk and could create problems with insurance claims.
Modern security systems need professional maintenance to ensure that they continue to work correctly. With over 20 years in the security systems industry, Guardtech has the experience and team to deliver the right maintence and repairs when you need it the most.
All our technicians are qualified security advisors who are licensed, insured and registered to carry out installations and repairs on a wide range of brands, so you know that your system is in the best of hands.
We manage and repair alarm systems, CCTV cameras, access control, storage media, PIRs, batteries, card readers and supporting infrastructure. With Guardtech specialists handling your security systems maintenance, you can rest easy knowing that our team is here to support your business security.
We can assist with the below security system maintenance tasks as required:
- Recode and reprogram your existing alarm system
- Service faulty CCTV equipment
- Replace faulty alarm sensors and alarm components
- Assist you in using and getting the most from your security system
- Alarm battery replacement
- Upgrade and expand your current security system
- Troubleshoot technical issues